Please send your resume and portfolio to Simple Steps email@example.com
Company Name RiderDash, Inc.
Address 3003 N 1st St. Unit 221
San Jose CA 95134
Job Title: Visual Designer
Reports To: CEO
Company Overview: RiderDash builds and operates Caramora.com, which connects automotive service shops (e.g. repair, tuning and maintenance) and customers. The company has just turned 2 years old and successfully raised the seed round of funding in early 2020. We are a face-pacing early stage startup with 10 talented professionals.
Job Overview: As a visual designer you’ll use a full range of your design skills to build delightful user experiences. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. The ideal designer for our team should have experience building beautiful web experiences. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional design, a keen eye to detail, and comfortable learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.
● Build creative ideas and transform those into pixel-perfect graphics
● Produce design creatives for both the website itself and ad campaigns
● Work closely with UI/UX designer and Engineering team to ensure a high-quality design implementation and user experience
● Communicate and present concepts to the leadership team
● BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, fine art) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
● An aesthetic portfolio that demonstrates graphic design history and includes visual design in web and/or mobile contexts
● Knowledge of the latest trends in visual design for web design and mobile
● Solid understanding of basic principles and detail aspects of visual design
● A positive attitude, and open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
● Willing to enjoy fast-pace startup culture
Job Type: Part-time (1-2 days a week) / Contract (3-6 months) / Remote work available
Salary Range: $25 per an hour / Negotiable
Desired Start Date: Asap
Application Due Date: Open
Benefits: Not available for part-time or contractor
Others: A successful part-time or contractor will be converted to full-time. H1B and/or green card sponsorship available.
Contact us: simplestepscc.org | firstname.lastname@example.org