[구인] Simwon America Corp. - Production Engineering Specialist 1명 모집중
** 자격요건은 하단에 기재되어있지만, 올해 학교를 졸업하여 경력이나 경험이 부족한 학생분들에게도 충분히 트레이닝을 제공 가능하기 때문에 한국어와 영어에 능통한 의욕있는 지원자들을 모집 중**
각종 보험 지원, 역량에 따라 취업비자/영주권 지원, 타주 지원자 이주 비용 지원
• Troubleshoot systems, using programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor, etc.
• Design, configure and application of robotic systems and modify computer-controlled robot movements.
• Disassemble and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs.
• Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on electromechanical equipment and robotic
• Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems. • Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing spreadsheets to determine personnel or materials requirements and priorities.
• Manage department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
• Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
• Manage inventories of spare parts such as sensors and cables. • Calculate figures, such as required amounts of labor materials, manufacturing costs, or wages.
• Compile and prepare documentation related to production sequences, personnel schedules, and maintenance, or repair orders.
• Carry good CAD skills to map out a production layout and other related duties, etc.
• Perform all work safely in a fast-paced work environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Required • Experience on Robotics programming and applications (Kuka, Yaskawa) highly preferred
• 1 + years of experience in manufacturing, auto parts manufacturing experience preferred
• Experience on Hot-press forming or PLC platforms such as Melsec or Mitsubishi preferred
• Basic Programming is a plus
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
• Team player with high energy and a can-do attitude
• Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written in Korean and English
• Strong math skills, with capability of understanding and conducting basic arithmetic and statistical operations
• Ability to quickly recognize errors and inconsistencies in numerical data (good analysis skills)
• Ability to perform advanced office function using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent supervisory skills and communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000 per year (non - exempt position)
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 AM - 5 PM
Monday to Friday
Overtime / Weekends occasionally
⭐️지원방법: 제목에 <회사명+지원직무> 기입 후, email@example.com로 레주메 제출!