A Machine Tool and Metrology company located in Santa Clara, California is currently looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our team and help drive our company’s future!
Coordination of Sales Team:
- Communicating with customers (mostly via email)
- Keeping close and building relationships with customers
- Managing/Scheduling customers orders via google calendar.
- Issuing and submitting work order forms.
- Insuring completion of service/installation jobs.
Coordination of purchasing, shipping and receiving:
- Purchasing parts, equipment and supplies
- Contacting and communicating with vendors (mostly via email)
- Issuing Purchase Orders to Vendors
- Tracking domestic and international shipments
- Insuring arrival of shipments and filing shipping documents and BOL.
Other office admin duties:
- Managing Incoming calls
- ISO 9000 liaison and champion
- Completing documents related to COI's, NDA's, and others
- Collaborating closely with CEO, Finance and other dept.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English is a must (mandatory)
- Fluency in Taiwanese Mandarin is a big plus (not mandatory)
- Previous office-based or customer service work experience is a plus (not mandatory)
- A college degree or High School diploma with over 2 years relevant experience.
- Good skills in Google suits, MS office suits and Outlook.
- Able to collaborate with a team and work independently
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and teach
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to
Accounting & HR Dept
Please include your desired salary range in your resume or cover letter.