[구인] Simwon America Corp / ERP 스페셜리스트 1명
• Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules, database structure and points of integration with other applications.
• Work on ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with mobile and cloud technologies, etc.
• Document the state of ERP configuration.
• Write design specifications and estimates for programs, based on requirements.
• Participate in decision-making to optimize and improve technology management.
• Interact with the client to design, implement and maintain security structures for delivered and customized PeopleSoft applications.
• Write and maintain documents related to security design, implementation and practices.
• Assist other departments to train and instruct users with respect to their specific day-to-day
problems, execute corrective action when necessary.
• Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully
utilizing ERP system capabilities.
• Conduct routine periodic activities in ERP system to provide supporting information for organization and management.
• Identify and record systems issues in conjunction
• Ensure ERP system meets business requirements and goals and fulfills the client’s requirements.
• Monitor and identify problems in any of ERP system everyday.
• Ensure the integrity and security of information and access to support company reporting and internal control standards.
•Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science, IT, Business, or equivalent degree
• 2+ years of experience in ERP development tools: SAP S/4HANA, Oracle ERP, Intuit, Dynamics, etc.
• 1+ years of manufacturing industry experience preferred
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
• Team player with high energy and a can-do attitude
• Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
• Ability to quickly recognize errors and inconsistencies in numerical data (good analytical and
• Strong math skills, with capability of understanding and conducting basic arithmetic and statistical operations
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Close attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Overtime expected
*모든 지원자는 미국에서 합법적으로 일할 수있는 권한이 있어야합니다. 고용 된 경우, I-9 양식 및 고용 확인서를 고용 시작시 작성해야합니다.
지원방법: 제목에 <회사명+지원직무> 기입 후, email@example.com로 레주메 제출!