Position Located in Livermore, CA
Grand Life is a rapidly growing furniture manufacturing company located in local California and overseas, specialized in supplying online specific furniture products. Products ranges from bedroom furniture, such as memory foam mattress, spring mattress, box spring and bed frame, and living room furniture, such as table and sofa, etc. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Grand Life, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The eCommerce Amazon Account Manager leads multiple businesses and calls on the Amazon account. The role requires deep knowledge of the business, the customer and industry trends, along with strong experience and knowledge of Sales, Demand Forecast, Inventory Allocation, Digital Marketing and Supply Chain. In this role, you will influence internally and externally to deliver results in both the short and long-term.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage with the Amazon customer on a regular basis to effectively and efficiently deliver break-through business results
• Work with cross-functional peers to deliver against commitments.
• Effectively collaborate with the business unit(s) to proactively develop business plans.
• Manage and develop team of 1-2 individuals
• Manage day-to-day online sales management of our company's largest e-commerce account.
• Manage daily e-commerce activities; including inventory management, pricing, and promotions.
• Optimize sales performance to ensure budgeted sales targets are reached.
• Manage, devise and measure the account’s promotional events and activities calendars.
• Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies and marketing programs of the account.
• Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, as well as possible threats.
• Help develop new and creative strategies to grow our business within the customer’s online channel.
• Applicant must be able to forecast sales and inventory to support all planned sales and promotions.
• Must review customer’s web site daily along with major competitors to make sure we are always in a leadership position.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
• Strong track record of personal ownership and integrity to deliver business results over multiple years
• Excellent dual-language communication skills in Korean and English preferred
• Experience managing customer trade & marketing budgets
• Experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising and/or Supply Chain
• Develop KPIs that monitor the health and direction of the business
• Extensive experience in CPG, Retail and/or Omni industries
• Experience managing team and people development
• Previous Sales experience managing businesses in e-Commerce
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous Amazon Account sales management experience preferred.
• Computer Savvy and have an understanding of E-Commerce Platforms.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines Intense attention to detail with accuracy, and consistency
• A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments
• Sales experience with an understanding of channel sales
• Strong analytical skills Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Contact: email@example.com