Send your resume to Simple Steps email@example.com
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: Office Manager
Company Overview: The company primarily operates in the Panelboards business / industry within the Wholesale Trade - Durable Goods sector.
Job Overview: This position is responsible for managing and oversighting the accounting process of the company. In addition, this position provides supervision to the daily office operations including human resource duties and communicating with headquarter.
● Responsible for management, oversight, and completion of accounting / finance process consistent with company policies, procedures and standards
● Manage Accounts payable, accounts receivable, company credit card, etc.
● Define, coordinate, and supervise day to day office Operations
● Manage external vendors, office space, and other areas
● Manage Human resources functions (Payroll, Benefits, Recruitment, Termination, New-hire orientation, etc.
● Update and maintain company policies as guided by HQ HR
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
● 2- 5 years of office management
● Bilingual in Korean and English
● SAP Experience REQUIRED
● Experience in General Accounting REQUIRED
● Capacity to work both independently and in a team environment
● Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Proficient in MS Office
● Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: 50K – 52K
Desired Start Date: August 3rdBenefits: Health Insurance, PTO