Silicon Valley Koreans Radio (09-25-2020)
- 근황 토크
- 테슬라 배터리 데이 2020
- 정쌤의 영어공부방
- 삐졌다는 말은 영어로 어떻게 말하나요?
- I’m moping around (=I’m down in the dumps) /I feel a bit upset. I’m upset /I’m salty.
- I’m sulky (or sulking). 예) My girlfriend is always sulky. I was a little bit disappointed that she’s not even saying sorry.
- 이번엔 왜 삐졌대? What is he sulking about this time?
- 삐져서 행동이 차갑게 변했을 때: I think I hurt his feelings when I didn’t go to his party. Since then, he’s been acting funny. = He’s been giving me the cold shoulder.
- Don't mess around with me! = Don't mess around!
- I’m so angry /I’m pissed off (friends only, rude expression) / I’m ticked off./ I’m furious. (분노하는) / I’ve had it up to here (with someone or something)
- You’re getting on my nerves. → you're starting to make me irritated = You’re getting under my skin. (when it REALLY annoy someone)
- It’s unfair.
- It’s frustrating. I’m frustrated. That must be frustrating. (정말 답답했겠구나.)