• 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Sun

• 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM

• 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Pho Saigon Noodle House
    3.5 (804 reviews)

Ally B. said"So I was there last night and after I finished my food I go up to pay and tell the lady I'm paying for table #99, she tells me it's $99. Knowing it's a joke I smile and hand her my cash, but her expression doesn't change and she…"read more

in Vietnamese, Chinese, Asian Fusion

Yas Restaurant
    4.0 (835 reviews)

4.3 miles away from Mint Leaf Cuisine

Janet J. said"My friends wanted to try Iranian food, so we came here because of the ratings. We were seated and given water. However, it took about 5 minutes for us to get our menus. I ordered the yogurt with cucumber (mast-o-khiar) and Yas…"read more

in Mediterranean, Kebab, Persian/iranian

Amenities and More

About the Business

Asian Fusion…

Ask the Community

Got a question about Mint Leaf Cuisine? Ask the Yelp community!

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Mint Leaf Cuisine

Overall rating

465 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Sharadha R.
      Mar 22, 2024

This is one of the hidden gems in bay area. I have had the most amazing thai food ever in the US. We went as a family of 7 with two kids. The staffs were really kind and the service was good. It is a cute place that can fit large groups, it's kids friendly and they customise the spice level. They have a separate vegetarian menu as well.
      Here's our order :
      Saratoga Curry puffs - a unique starter in a thai restaurant and it was good.
      Roti - somes with a peanut sauce and lip smacking.
      Coconut milk soup - generous portion, shared by 6. The taste was top notch.
      Green curry and Thai panang curry - Absolutely delicious with lots of veggies and tofu.
      Spicy Thai basil fried rice - again, a tasty meal.
      Mango and sticky rice - the sticky rice was good, mango was not sweet.
      Overall, this is the best thai food I have had in the bay area. I would highly recommend this place as it's family friendly as well.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Alexa H.
      Alexa H.
      San Jose, CA
      Jan 13, 2024

Went to a work event dinner here and had an AMAZING experience!

The food was so beautifully presented and absolutely delicious! Everything was on point; the servings were generous, friendly service, elegant presentation, dynamic options on the menu, delicious flavors, wonderful ambiance.

I will absolutely be back.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Ritchie A.
      Ritchie A.
      Lakewood, Sunnyvale, CA
      Feb 18, 2024
      1 check-in

We stopped by for the first time to try this place. We ordered the pineapple fried rice soup, egg rolls, crab cream cheese wonton, and tom yum soup. The pineapple fried rice and tom yum were delicious. The spring rolls were OK. We were seated right away. It was nice and warm inside, and everything was friendly.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jessica C.
      Jessica C.
      Milpitas, CA
      Feb 16, 2024
      1 check-in

The place was set up for Valentine's Day. Service was attentive, and the food is something I would totally recommend people to try. The coconut rice was very well-made. Each grain still held its shape, and it had just enough coconut to coat each one you can tell that the coconut rice was not stored in the refrigerator waiting for someone to order it. Was quiet during lunch, but there were people who trickled in.

Menu
      Garlic black pepper prawns - mild
      Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Wesley T.
      Wesley T.
      San Jose, CA
      Oct 11, 2023

Located in downtown Saratoga, this restaurant serves upscale Thai food. Parking is a bit tricky as the restaurant is on the side of the street, but there is a lot fairly close by. The interior looked very traditional and gives off a high end vibe.

I got the Pad See Ew with beef cubes ($22), and I really liked it! The meal was sweet with just the right amount of spice, and the portion was good enough for lunch. The beef and broccoli brought good texture to the meal and goes well with the soft noodles.

I'll definitely come back sometime in the future to get their Pad Thai!

Pad See Ew
      Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Anagha J.
      Anagha J.
      San Jose, CA
      May 10, 2023

Hand down one of the best Thai restaurants in the Bay Area. Their menu is elevated Thai from what you get in most other restaurants. For example their green curry has avocado in it, their red curry has pineapple and mango added - all these combinations work like magic together. I also love that they have a dedicated vegetarian menu with lots of options. Also their portion size is huge - we usually end up sharing a main dish between two people.

Things to try:

Appetizers-
      Curry puffs - a must try here. One order comes with 4 puffs and each puff is served in a spoon with peanut sauce and cucumber salad. 10/10

Roti with curry - standard but tasty

Mains -

Avocado Green Curry - the best green curry I have ever tasted. It comes hot and you can adjust the spice level according to your taste. The added avocados in this curry take this to the next level. Must try in my opinion.

Mango Red curry - it has chunks of pineapple and mango that work so well with the red curry. Another great option to try.

Note:
      The curries don't come with rice so you need to order a side of rice. Usually one main curry is enough for two people with their own side of rice.

In curries you can add tofu or vegetables in addition to the veggies that the curry comes with. In tofu you have an option of Fried tofu or fresh. I personally like to add fried tofu.

Spicy garlic noodles -
      Garlic-basil-chili sautéed Japanese udon noodle and green beans. Very very tasty! Another must try here.

Drunken Noodles -
      Similar flavor profile as the spicy garlic noodles but with flat rice noodles with veggies. The flat rice noodles are soooooo well made.

All in all - amazing food! The ambiance is also great with elegant decor. Love their plush velvet green and purple chairs. The staff is very kind and patient.

Dinning here is always a delightful experience! 10/10 I highly recommend this restaurant.

Helpful 3
      Thanks 0
      Love this 2
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Sreshta M.
      Sreshta M.
      San Jose, CA
      Mar 2, 2024

Located in a good neighborhood. Very pricey because of the service tax that's included. I thought we could add the tip but the tax was almost 25% of the tip which I think is a bit much.
      Food was good and good proportions.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Kyle G.
      Kyle G.
      Palo Alto, CA
      Feb 11, 2024

Absolutely delicious. We came for the mango sticky rice (which was ) but the food was GREAT. I had the garlic noodles with New York steak, the steak was very good and flavorful and the noodles were a great pairing. It wasn't too busy, but we'll definitely be back!

New York steak garlic noodles
      Mango sticky rice
      Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Katie S.
      Katie S.
      Hayward, CA
      Mar 24, 2024

Came on a quiet Saturday for dinner. We walked in and the place was maybe a third full. Plenty of tables still available. The lady at the front asked us if we had a reservation but when I said no she made a face and she checked in with another coworker and spoke to him. She told us unfortunately the wait would be about 20 minutes and then he corrected her by saying 30 minutes. They obviously didn't want us to dine in since it was only 2 of us and the smallest table available was for 4 guests. So we left. Talk about feeling outcasted and our business/money unwanted. I hope they were able to fill those tables cause from what some of these reviews say the food is pretty good but the service is subpar. Also, maybe post on your website that walk-ins are not very welcomed and reservations are required. Would of saved us the trouble.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Elissa H.
      Elissa H.
      West San Jose, San Jose, CA
      Feb 11, 2024

They have the best mango sticky rice. The vibe is quiet and not busy during lunch time and there's plenty of parking nearby.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0

29 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Athena Grill
    4.0 (1.8k reviews)

Prachi S. said"My husband treated me to dinner at this place, last Friday. And I was not sure what to expect, considering its in the middle of an office area. I even told him that we would take food to go if it were empty. But, to my pleasant…"read more

in Mediterranean

Halal gyro express
    4.0 (166 reviews)

F D. said"When I first heard this place was opening up, I was thrilled! We're limited on our halal options is this part of town. At first, the quality wasn't where it should have been. I had a bad experience with one of my orders but came…"read more

in Halal, Mediterranean, Kebab

Collections Including Mint Leaf Cuisine

People Also Viewed