• 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Sun

• 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Pho Saigon Noodle House
    3.5 (804 reviews)

0.8 miles away from Pho Kim Long

Ally B. said"So I was there last night and after I finished my food I go up to pay and tell the lady I'm paying for table #99, she tells me it's $99. Knowing it's a joke I smile and hand her my cash, but her expression doesn't change and she…"read more

in Chinese, Asian Fusion, Vietnamese

Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria
    3.5 (672 reviews)

Tosha G. said"I came on Monday after dropping off a family member off for an appointment in the area. Upon arrival I noticed happy hour is offered all day Mondays , happy hour ended up being 20% off your entire bill! I sat inside and I was…"read more

in Chicken Wings, Pizza, Sandwiches

Amenities and More

About the Business

We specialize in Vietnamese beef noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, Vietnamese crab noodle soup( bun rieu), spicy beef noodle soup (bun bo hue), barbecue pork over thin noodle (bun cha), stir fried noodle( Ap chao), barbecue pork chop over steam rice( com suon), and other dishes.

Ask the Community

• Q:

Does anyone know if they are open Christmas Eve 2023?

A:

It's best to call the restaurant, don't wait just go and try their food.

Katharine Y. 
      5 months ago
    • Q:

Are they reopened since they had a family emergency?

A:

Yes

Connie C. 
      7 months ago

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Pho Kim Long

Overall rating

3200 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Cici Z.
      Cici Z.
      Cupertino, CA
      Apr 21, 2024

It's just the best pho ever you can get. Definitely will come back whenever I'm craving for Viet foods. Everything's price super reasonable, comfortable atmosphere, nice service and the best foods (中国人不骗中国人 真的很好吃吃过的最好吃的了...)

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Sujean W.
      Sujean W.
      Pleasanton, CA
      Apr 16, 2024
      Updated review

We stop by Pho Kim Long often when we driving home from our trips down south. We stopped here just a week ago and the dishes all were delicious! We got here at 5:30p and didn't have to wait to be seated. The restaurant was getting full already but the service is always exceptional and super fast. We decided to order dishes we haven't tried before. We usually get Bun Rieu and Beef Pho. This time we decided to get the pho ga and bbq pork rice plate and spring rolls on the side.

The Pho ga broth was just delicious and mouthwatering. The chicken meat was so soft and tender. It warmed my body in the chilly day and felt so good for my dry throat. The bbq pork plate was wonderful too. The pork had great flavor and amazing marinade that it was prepped in.

Overall the quality of the dishes did not disappoint. These dishes were home runs and were just as good as our regular orders. We haven't had a dish we didn't like yet up to this point. We can't wait for our next visit back here!

Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
      Oct 7, 2021Previous review
    • Photo of Lauren C.
      Lauren C.
      San Francisco, CA
      Apr 8, 2024

Looove the grilled fish + pork combo here!

I came with my family for lunch on a Sunday - even though we came after 1pm, there was a still a line! The line moved quickly though and we didn't have to wait too long.

We ended up ordering a grill item to make diy wraps and a large pho. The pho was standard, but the grill was the star of the show! Can't wait to come back to eat the grill again. All the sides they brought out to make wraps were delicious and so fresh!

Service was quick and they had a lot of seating. They even had some outside seating which was nice (lots of families with their dogs).

Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jocelyn S.
      Jocelyn S.
      San Jose, CA
      Apr 7, 2024
      3 check-ins

Pho Kim Long has been a long-standing go-to pho spot in San Jose for as long as I've known. Their pho broth is really rich and flavorful, and all the meats are tender. The ratio of meat to noodles to broth was great as well!A really solid bowl of pho. It did strike me as a bit pricy for pho ($15 for the #1 pho dac biet) but maybe I just need to get used to new prices.

Service is very fast. It was rather loud and busy on the Sunday evening and we waited around 10 minutes.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Lloyd C.
      Lloyd C.
      San Jose, CA
      Apr 1, 2024
      Updated review
      3 check-ins

My friends suggested trying the Bun Cha Ca La Vong: Grilled Fish with Vermicelli noodles and herbs. I've had it at another restaurant, but the first time, I tried it here.

Big pieces of flakey fish, lighty coated and fried served on a bed of slivered brown onions, fresh dill, and roasted peanuts that came on a hot sizzling warming platter. Build your own roll by adding fresh herbs, Vermicelli, lettuce, along with a fish sauce dipping sauce.

Other places offered a fermented pungent shrimp paste and gave a whole package of rice paper. At PKL, they will charge you for additional rice paper wrappers.

This is a fun dish to eat with people! If you are not a big fish person, they do serve a combination of grilled pork with the grilled fish called Cha Ca Thit Nuong.

Helpful 3
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
      Oct 12, 2023Previous review
    • Photo of Ivan C.
      Ivan C.
      Evergreen, San Jose, CA
      Apr 4, 2024
      1 check-in

First time ever going here. I got the number 1 combination pho. The broth was ok. You can taste the fish sauce that they added in the pho. The portions are a lot and 1 large pho can fit 2 people.

Service needs improvement. Not the worst but can be improved.

The place is huge. Can sit big parties. Lighting is perfect. Very modern.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Nancy H.
      Nancy H.
      Arcadia, CA
      Apr 3, 2024

Came as a party of 2 at 12 PM on a Saturday. Fortunately, we came right before the lunch rush. The restaurant is quite spacious, so don't expect to wait too long. We were seated within 5 minutes of arriving and we got our food quickly as well. The interior is fantastic, everything is remodeled and modern. The restaurant is located in a plaza with a decent amount of parking. The pricing is fair, as the average for a regular was $15 and a large was $16. They have a very extensive menu so I would be happy to come back again!

#8 Pho Tai Chin Nam Gan - 8.5/10
      #26 Bun Thit Nuoung Tom Nuong - 8/10
      Bun Rieu - 7.5/10 - not the best I've had but was okay!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Dalengua T.
      Dalengua T.
      Union City, CA
      Mar 30, 2024

Service is fast, prompt, and no BS. Waited less than 5 mins and we were sat as soon as tables were available. Place is clean and neat.

Egg rolls - crunchy
      Spring rolls - very fresh
      Pho - good size
      Lots of ingredients
      Soup was hot
      Spouts, basil, pepper were clean and fresh

(-1) star for the whole family was super thirsty
      Maybe lighten the MSG from the soup.

Will definitely go back.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Henry T.
      Henry T.
      San Jose, CA
      Mar 24, 2024

Just as how I remembered as a kid - I love the more modern renovation they did in the interior. The space feels much more open and inviting

I must have came during a slower lunch because I was expecting more of a crowd but I wont complain! Service was fast and servers were quick with requests I had.

Food was solid - great portion for the prices and taste just as I've always remembered. There are arguably better Pho places in San Jose but I can always rely on Pho Kim Long if I ever crave Vietnamese food (menu options are quite large)!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 1
    • Photo of Phuong D.
      Phuong D.
      Sacramento, CA
      Jan 29, 2024

We discovered Pho Kim Long after having a disastrous experience at Thien Long. Craving for Cha Ca La Vong, we came here just for that dish. Pho Kim Long seems to have undergone renovations cause the inside is modern, nicely lit, and honestly larger than I expected.

*Cha Ca La Vong ($36): Crispy fish fillets on a bed of dill and onions, topped with peanuts. Arrives on a hot plate that stays hot for the majority of your meal. Dish is made to share for 2 people. Comes with vermicelli noodles, assorted veggies, rice paper, and fish sauce.

The staff was nice and pretty attentive given the dinner crowd and tons of takeout orders. Our experience went smoothly.

Big plus here: They take credit cards! I've began to dislike (and avoid) cash-only establishments.

Parking: Shared parking lot with multiple shops. Finding a spot can be difficult during peak hours.

Overall, I will definitely be back next time for their popular dish!

Helpful 5
      Thanks 0
      Love this 3
      Oh no 1

238 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    GAO’s Kabob & Crab
    4.0 (162 reviews)

3.6 miles away from Pho Kim Long

Melanie L. said"Gao's is one of the few late-night spots in the East Bay that stay open until 2am every day. They're located in a plaza with plenty of parking in the lot. The restaurant front looks pretty unassuming and dark, but once you walk in…"read more

in Beer Bar, Seafood, Kebab

Mountain Mike’s Pizza
    4.0 (52 reviews)

5.3 miles away from Pho Kim Long

Lorraine M. said"I came here after work with some co workers and the service was great! We ordered a large Everest, some sweet chili wings, and mozzarella sticks. The food came out fast and was delicious. They have plenty of seating, tv's, and the…"read more

in Pizza, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches

Collections Including Pho Kim Long

People Also Viewed